The recipe is part of the recipes submitted for the #mommychef contest run by us. This recipe was submitted by Sapna Udaywal.
- Cooking Oil – 3 tbsp
- Carrot (peeled,washed,grated and steamed)- 1 cup
- Sesame seeds (coarsely ground) 2 tbsp
- Cottage cheese – 100 gms
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Chillt powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients together except oil ,make a smooth dough
- Make cutlets in desired shape out of prepared dough .
- Heat non stick pan and pan fry (shallow fry) the cutlets till golden brown .
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce or chutney .